Online open day
We will organise a number of online events. These vary from an online open day to an online orientation day. This way you can easily meet us and our programmes from the safety of your own home. Now for the first time, you can even visit our events without traveling if you live abroad! More information about the dates of the events is published soon.
Which events can you sign up for?
Watch presentations live and learn everything about our programmes. Do you have questions during the presentation? You can ask them immediately in the chat.
Shadow a student for a day during an online orientation day. You will join the student during classes and you can chat with other students and teachers.
You have almost made up your mind, but still have some questions about a specific programme? In this hour you get the answers to all your remaining questions from teachers and students.
How does it work?
You apply for an online event using the button above. A few days before the event, you will receive an email with a link to Microsoft Teams. With this link you will gain access to the online event you signed up for.
In order to attend the event properly, we have a few tips:
- preferably use your laptop or pc
- if you have a Windows laptop or PC with Chrome or Edge, you don't need to download Microsoft Teams. Then, you will be able to participate in your browser.
- choose 'participate as a guest'. The name you choose is visible for other participants.
- turn off your microphone and camera
- you can ask questions in the chat